Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Day 51
October 23, 2007

A photo of my proof books.
Proof books are spiralbound and 8x10 in size.

Proof Book

Now available!!!
Wedding photo albums...these books are hardbound books with photos printed on a glossy, thick paper. Two sizes available. Ask me for more details! (Books can be any subject you'd like, ask for options!!)
Wedding Album Cover

Wedding Album 1

Wedding Album 2

Wedding Album 3

Wedding Album 4

Wedding Album 5


CREEEEEPPPYYYYY!!!!!
When I walked out of the backdoor tonight...I glanced over at the bunny hutch and saw this......
Thank goodness the bunnies are in my classroom right now! EEkkk!!!
Oh...this is a non-poisonous yellow rat snake by the way :-)

Yellow Rat Snake 1

Yellow Rat Snake 2

Yellow Rat Snake 3

Yellow Rat Snake 4

Yellow Rat Snake 5

And finally.....(busy day huh??)

Alex and Charlie hanging out after decorating our front porch for fall...

Hanging in the Hay

51/365

Charlie in the Hay

No comments: