Sunday, December 30, 2007

119/365
December 30, 2007

Today, I had the awesome pleasure of meeting Austin.
I'm working on my Special Kids Accreditation, and met Austin's mom through a mutual friend in the school system. I don't know who was more excited about this photo shoot, Austin's mom, or me!! :-)

Austin was such a ham for the camera. When we were trying to decide where to take the photos, I mentioned how pretty the flowers were and maybe we should head that way. Well, on the way, we noticed some very cool rocks. I told Austin that we should take photos by the rocks, flowers are for girls!! LOL He thought that was pretty funny!! :-)

119/365

Austin has amazing muscle control, and the rocks turned out to be his favorite spot for photos. We got a few nice ones in the greenery too. This time, in his wheelchair.

Austin is such a cool kid!

Close-up B&W

Austin in B&W

We also went in the gazebo. Austin was not a fan of the gazebo....I don't know if it was the breeze, or the feeling of being high off the ground, but we couldn't get a single smile in there!!
The smiles showed up when he got ahold of his momma again though!!

Got Momma

Thank you so much for the opportunity to get to know Austin today! I can't wait to see more of you guys!!

If anyone is interested in Special Kids Photography, and what I'm working on, the information is located here...
http://www.specialkidsphotography.com

I am currently offering a portfolio building special for Special Kids. Contact me for more information! kori@kgedrisphoto.net

No comments: