Sunday, December 23, 2007

Day 111
December 22, 2007
Part two......

After the wedding, I went to babysit my best friend's kids....isn't it the best when other people's kids act better than your own? LOL
Actually, Alex was really good too....they had a BLAST playing, and did great with me. Even went to bed with no problems :-)
Oh..and Alex was SOOOO excited to play with his girlfriend! LOL

Alex & Zoe 1

Alex & Zoe 2

I adore photos of kids reading!!

Zoe Reading

Zach Reading

I'd seen a photo similar to this, and wanted to do it...finally got my chance with our own little Pony Princess

The Pony Princess

Ballerina Arms...

Ballerina arms

Cute Zach...

Cute Zachary

Zachy is 15 months, and doesn't say much....but all of a sudden this week, he's begun signing!!!

"More "
Signing More

"All done"
'Signing

No comments: