Sunday, January 13, 2008

Day 133
Jan 13, 2008

I got a call from a friend of a friend yesterday.
I offered to portraits for this friend and her family and I was so glad we were able to work out that they could come today.
See, Shelby's cancer has grown, and I offered to do photos of him with his family before he went in tomorrow to get his port and start the chemotherapy process again. I'm so glad they were able to come so I could capture these priceles photos.
This family is the best I've ever seen. So happy, and sweet, and so proud of Shelby.

This is Shelby and his identical twin brother. I'm told that you couldn't tell them apart before Shelby's illness.....well...I could definately see the closeness that these boys shared.
133/365

Shelby & Family

Teenagers are so fun! LOL
Teenagers are FUN!

Shelby, Dad, & Step-Mom

I think I followed right that this is Shelby's neice...isn't she a cutie!
Shelby & neice

Shelby & Grandparents

Shelby & Dad-They'er GA Bulldogs fans...
Shelby & Dad

Shelby's Family B&W

Every boy, 8 months or 18 years old loves his Momma.
Shelby & Mom

And finally, I have to share this crazy photo with everyone....many of you know that I'm a Croc addict...it's all I wear. Well, I asked Alex to help me take my crocs into the other room. "Put them in my room next to the dog's kennel"
Yeah, well, this shows me multiple things...
1. I have a lot of crocs!
2. Maybe too many crocs.
3. I like colorful crocs
and
4. My son has a little OCD going on! LOL

Croc Addict

No comments: