Sunday, January 20, 2008

Day 139
Jan 19, 2008

What an awesome day!
I started the day taking photos of my friend's grandson. Some of those to come later.
Then, this afternoon, we had a photography mixer. Due to the nasty weather and cool temperatures, most of the participants couldn't make it. It turned out to be my husband, a photographer friend of mine, and I shooting the photos. My friend and his girlfriend came to be our models, and Jasmine (the other photographer) planned to be a model part of the time too.
It started out great...we had a lot of fun...and got some nice shots, despite the cold and gloomy weather :-)

Love Reflected

Jessie

He loves her

Laughing

Time together

Jasmine

Jessie & Amien

So hot

Hands

Jessie

Awesome boots

So cool

Love

"Don't drop me!"

The kiss

Fire Escape Fun 1

Fire Escape Fun 2

Fire Escape Fun 3

Fire Escape Fun 4

Fire Escape Fun 5

My hubby at work...

Jessie on the Fire Escape

We also stopped by a favorite diner....City Cafe. They weren't open for business, but let us hang out and take some shots inside...

In the Diner

Jasmine in the diner

139/365

By the juke box

And I was able to get a couple of shots of Amien with his son...
C with Daddy

C with Daddy's Hand

Then, the girls got all dressed up and the real fun began!! :-)
Trashing the Dress

Red tennies

Stop Light

Something's not right...

On the Fire Escape

Red

Love that attitude!

Jessie

Beautiful

Sass on the steps

Up high

And then....the rain came down.....
In the rain....

Wet

2 comments:

ErIn said...

Ugh! I'm so bummed I couldn't come! But there was no way I was dragging my 2 little hellions down there alone! You got some awesome shots though, who would've thought there were so many good places downtown for photos!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!