Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day 164
Feb 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Oh, what a day!!!

To start with, I just had to have photos of my adorable boys all dressed up for Valentine's Day...
Dimples

Happy

Then, after school, it was off to Alex's first dental appointment.
I wish this photo were of that...instead, as we were sitting in a parking lot waiting for Anthony to get into the car, a man pulled out of his parking space and slammed us. Nobody was hurt...thank goodness. But my car is out of comission for a bit.
And all the glass missing from the window? Yeah, I was wearing it!
Bad day

Well, then on a better note, I got cleaned up and we headed to see my family for Valentine's Day. My Mom's birthday!
Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Here, my Uncle Larry was having trouble resisting the cake...
(aren't you proud Jill?)
Uncle Larry

How can you blame him though, look how pretty it is! My Aunt makes the most beautiful cakes!
Yummy!!!

One of my Grandma's kitties. Normally not a very social girl. I was so excited to get this beautiful photo of her!
Cute Calico

And finally, Alex helped my mom blow out her candles.
I hope all your wishes come true :-)
Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Alex helps with the candles

1 comment:

Jill said...

Great pictures of everyone! But there's one I especially like of course :-)

Any chance you got a picture of brother and sister together?