Sunday, March 23, 2008

Day 199
March 22, 2008

Finally took Alex's Easter photos today...nothing like the last minute :-)

This was my favorite....it's a joke folks! LOL
Rabbit Stew....

Pet Rabbits

Look how big Toffee has gotten!!!!
Big bunny!

Here they were last year :-)
Alex & Toffee


And the bunnies.....
Toffee with Carrot

Oreo

Toffee

And....in two weeks, our little man will be 5!!!!

199/365

Getting Tall

Almost 5

Headshot

I thought this looked like a school photo from the 1950's.....what do you think? :-)
Headshot antique

3 comments:

Jill said...

I think my dad even had that same haircut!

Great pictures, as always!

ErIn said...

He's absolutely adorable! And I love your (i'm assuming they're yours) bunnies! Too cute! They just grow up too fast!

Anonymous said...

Like the new font on your blog!:)Glad you like it as much as I did!