Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day 216
April 8, 2008

Get ready for photo overload!!! :-)

We went to see my best friend..and her daughter, Alex's best friend..well, he says girlfriend...but they're only five after all...
Five...yes, you read that right! Their birthdays are a day apart, and we went to spend the day with Zoe on her birthday :-)

We started with picking her up from school. Boy was she surprised! Then we went to lunch, and then to Build-A-Bear!!!
The paci is going in!!!

Heart Ceremony

Heart Ceremony-Make them smart

Heart Ceremony-Make a Wish

There it goes!!!

Alex's Test Hug

Zoe's Test Hug

Tinkerbell's first bath

Alex the Army Bear's first bath

A girl's gotta have shoes!

Finishing Touch

Alex, Zoe, & the bears

Aren't they Cute?
The Kids

5 years old

Then we went to the park... :-)
Alex & bear on the playground

Zoe & her bear

Swinging the bears

Climbing with bear

Best Friends Slide

Slide

Jumping up

Swinging

And at dinner...how can I NOT take photos of this adorable face...Zach sure enjoyed his spagetti..and I enjoyed taking photos of a restrained toddler...so much easier when they're in their seats and can't run from me! LOL
He's so expressive!!!
Expressive 1

Expressive 2

Expressive 3

Poor Soph...she'll hate this photo, but I love it..it should be a poster for moms of kids with medical needs. Do you know what she's doing? She's filling out yet MORE medical forms for Zachy-boy....and she handles it all and takes it all in stride....I don't know how she does it!
It's all good hon! He's finally getting the help that he needs!! :-)
More paperwork....

Forget all that posing stuff....she was dancing, and I said "Hey Zoe"
The most beautiful photo I've taken of her!!
Beautiful

Spin

OMG, I could just eat him up! In typical 18 month old style, I have to be ready for anything with Zach. Man am I glad I was ready when this one glanced my way!!
Laugh

Soph got the kids a birthday cake :-)
Birthday Cake

Her Grandpa called...but she wouldn't put the fork down long enough to talk to him! LOL
Birthday cake & call...

And last, but not least....in true birthday secret fashion...
Who he really is

No comments: