Monday, April 14, 2008

Day 220
April 12, 2008

Alex's birthday party!!
:-)

We rented a bounce house...AWESOME deal. I bought the gift certificate at a silent auction at our school PTO...but even without the gift certificate...I'd definately use them again!!
Space Walk of Putnam....if you're in need of a bounce house, give them a call...they're SOO nice and the bounce houses are awesome. So clean, and in excellent condition. And the kids had a BLAST!!!

220/365

Super Dalton!!

Cute Corbitt

Sadie

Paw-Paw had some fun too!!
Alex & my Dad bouncing

Opening a few presents :-)
So excited about this shirt

Wahoo! Money!

My Grandma
My Grandma

My Dad
My Daddy

Check out this awesome cake my Mother-in-Law made...she's awesome...the moon had craters and everything! And to the left are mini cakes...a sun and an earth! So cool!
Cool Space Cake

Sadie loved spending time with Charlie
What should we do now?

See the bruise? It's on the bottom corner of his left eye... Bounce house boo-boo...his friend's head hit the corner of his eye...and the AWESOME mom that I am told him to jump it off...he'd be fine...and he wasn't hit that hard...ahem...gulp...sorry kiddo!
Silly grin

Little Tree Frog, He sings to us every night outside the back door! LOL
Tree frog

She's looking for her prince!!
Kissing the frog

My Neice

Princess

1 comment:

Jill said...

What a great idea! Too bad both of my boys have cold weather birthdays... bounce houses in November and December just don't work up in this neck of the woods!

Looks like everyone had a great time, though!