Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day 250
May 22, 2008

Oh my goodness! My baby just graduated from preschool!
I can't believe how fast the past five years have gone. He's becoming a little man in front of our very eyes!
Ok...I won't sob...I promise...but I do have a funny story!
When Alex was taking a shower before graduation tonight, he called me into the bathroom and said, "Momma! I need my shaving cream!"
Ok...how long was I in the coma? LOL
Of course, he meant his play shaving cream to go with his toy razor...but really, do you think I'll have the same story 13 years from now when he graduates highschool?
LOL

Ok..enough blabber, on with the photos!
250/365

Waiting for the ceremony

Alex w/ Maw-Maw & Paw-Paw

Alex with Grandma & Pop

Alex with Great-Grandma Alma

Yep! That's me! Thanks for taking the photo Mom! You did a great job!
Alex with Mommy & Daddy

Ok...and this one....I HAD to get it.
These four kiddos...wow....the girls are daughters of friends of mine. These kids have been in school together since they were 4 months old!
Here is Alex with two of the girls, the other was only a month at this point and wasn't in school yet...
Babies

And here they are now!!
The Fabulous Four

3 comments:

Sophie said...

MY OH MY How fast they grow!! I'm crying right along with you ;-)

Jill said...

Congratulations to your little man! I'm sure Grandma L was sorry to miss the big day!

ErIn said...

Awwww, where has the time gone! He looks sooo handsome in his cap and gown! Congrats to Alex, soon to be Kindergartener!!