Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dance Rehersal

My best friend's daughter is in dance classes, and today was her recital. We couldn't go to the recital tonight, so we went to the rehersal last night. She did an amazing job, and is such a natrual performer!!
I loved going to the rehersal even more than the performance last year....at rehersal, I got to take photos!! :-)
So, here is the star, Zoe! Doing a Jazz number...
Zoe 1

Zoe 2

Zoe 3

I LOVE the lighting effects her studio uses for the performance transitions....I got a lot of cool shots with wild lighting, like these....
Umbrella Ballet

Cool lighting

Ballet

Ballet

And the silhouettes are amazing!!
Silhouettes 1

Silhouettes 2

Silhouettes 3

Silhouettes 4

This girl danced to Michael Jackson songs, and she did an amazing job!!
Silhouettes 5

Silhouettes 6

Silhouettes 7

1 comment:

Sophie said...

GREAT pics!!! Thanks so much! We sure missed you last night ;-)