Sunday, June 8, 2008

I went this weekend to visit an old friend.....it was so great to see her, and she hasn't changed a bit.
Dodie is also known as "The Bird Lady" and there's a very good reason why!
If you are in need of a pet parrot, or supplies for your pet, make sure you stop by Dodie's" Birds of Paradise in St. Augustine, Florida!!!

Well, to start off, you know you're in a special place when you have about a half dozen parrots roaming in and out of cages, with a kitty asleep in the bottom of one of the cages....life is good, and everyone is happy :-)
Does she look guilty?

This guy was checking me out!!
Hiya

And this is Sunshine...he's a mix of a Blue and Gold Macaw with a Scarlet Macaw....Dodie told me that he's 4 years old, and was a rescue (she rescues parrots too...busy woman!) He was so cool! I couldn't take my camera off of him!
Enjoy Sunshine and his antics!!
Hi!

Well Hello there!

Looking cute!

A different perspective

Got Momma

No comments: