Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Feathery Friday!

It's Feathery Friday!! Time for photos of my little feathered guy :-)

Yummy!

Yoda

I'm a little Tea Pot....

Getting scritches...I know he looks like I'm breaking his neck, but I swear that he's turning his head himself....he'll turn it completely upside down to get his chin scratched where he likes it ;-)
Getting Scritches

Such a poser! Even when getting scritches, he strikes a pose when he hears the focus beep of the camera!!
Such a poser!

Charlie knows that Yoda is OFF LIMITS! So when he's close, she is NOT comfotable....I wonder if it might have something to do with her remembering our previous birds who would bite her inquisitive puppy nose...Hmmmm.... LOL
Bird & Dog

1 comment:

Jen said...

He is the most adorable bird! I LOVE that first portrait of him - it looks so professional and so, perfect! What a cute little poser. hah