Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dodie's Birds Of Paradise

I stopped by Dodie's the other day to get some seed and pellet for Yoda, and of course took my camera!!

Sunshine was out and in rare form....he's such a ham!!
Sunshine

Silly Sunshine

Sunshine Preening

Hello, nice to meet you

These little conures are so sweet!! They were all over themselves trying to get to me, and when I finally picked him up, he just melted into me for cuddles.
So sweet

Remember the baby Sun Conures from a couple of weeks ago?
Baby Sun Conures

Here he is!!
Baby Sun Conure

What a sweet little baby!
Such a sweetie

So cute!!
Babies

Remember these little cuties??
Baby Quakers-A blue & a green!

Look at them now!!
Remember the Quaker babies?

I'm in Love!!

Cute babies

This was her first time perching like this...see? No toes!!
It's acutally common in baby Quakers for the parents to chew the toes while they're still in the nest box...poor babies! But this little gal is determined, and look at her all big there! Boy did she get tired though!!
No toes..

No comments: