Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Allen!!!

I can't believe this little guy is already 1 year old!
I had such a blast playing at his party...I hope you enjoy the photos!!
:-)

Hanging out in his room...Allen loved to tell me all kinds of things...
HI!!
Hi!

Such a cool kid
Yeah, I'm cool

Papa's here!!!
Happy with his Papa!

He got new wheels!!
New Car

Never far from Papa
Papa

Waiting for more party guests...
Waiting for party guests

With Great-Grandma

The gang's all here

Look at all that loot!

Time for presents...So, how does this work??
Ok, how does this work?

A helping hand

Hi Everybody!
Cool!

What is this?

Backyardigans Fan

Sneaky grin

Check out that awesome cake!!
Cake time!

Time to dig in!!
I'll touch it

Ewwww....
Ewwww...

Icing Foot

Save me Mommy!!
Save me mommy!

Too tired to go on...
Crashed out

So, thinking that he might be a bit more into the cake the next day, I went back to see what we could get....well...you'll see :-)
I don't like this!

Ewww, gross!

Itty bitty mess

And he was beyond done!! So a little water play in the yard had to cheer him up.
Splish splash

Happy in the tub

Happy Birthday Big Guy!!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Way too cute! What a fun little party - and an adorable phoot subject! Love those shots :)