Sunday, October 5, 2008

Soccer-The Drawback

Yes, the drawback of my kid being really good in soccer this year is that I have very few shots I can share here with you!!!
I don't share faces of other children without thier parental consent...and this other team was REALLY good this game, so all of the shots I have of Alex in action include other children!
I will share a couple that I got though :-)

This is Alex and his new bud...They're both 5, and immediately hit it off when they met...I'm sure that this is a shot of my son telling his friend how this game is going to work and what his job is in the game, since Mr. Bossy Pants has been out in force in that manner lately...but I LOL to think that it might be an "I'm not touching you" kinda game! LOL
Alex and his bud

And here is Alex during a break sitting with Maw-Maw and Great Grandma.
Cheering his team

No comments: