Monday, January 19, 2009

My Best Friend's Kids

It's a school holiday...time to see my best friend!
Ack...it had been TOOOO long..since November that we'd seen eachother!
The kids had a blast, and I got to take some new snaps of them :-)

Z-man 1

Z-man 2

They were practicing whistling...please note...neither one can do it! LOL
Whistling

Isn't she beautiful?

This photo is their request...oh, boy...we're in trouble with these two!!
Their request

Oh, I could just squeeze him..the perfect mix of silly, sassy, and sweet...check out that expression!
SOOO CUTE!

Love for his momma
Love for momma

Z at play

Miss Z

And a special request from Sophie....
Zach & his button..such a huge part of their lives. His lifeline for sure.
Normally, he's very shy about his button, and doesn't want anyone to see, even when he's being hooked up to a feed.
Today, he showed me his button, and was proud.
Yay little man....you rock!
Overwhelmed? I thought so when taking this...I thought his spd (sensory pervasive disorder) was kicking in and he was getting overwhelmed....but then he perked up and was a ham.
Overwhelmed?

Hey Z-man, where's your button?
(See that his turtle has one too? Build-A-Bear rocks :-))
Where's your button?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Gosh, he sure looks good! I haven't read her blog in a week or two so I am not sure what's up. Great photos. Just love that first one. Of course, the two love birds - gosh they just look like an old soul married couple, don't they? So sweet. I can't even imagine the sobbing you two will do on their wedding day. I think even I'd have to fly in for THAT one!!! :) hah

Sophie said...

AWE Thanks Kor!
I Love the Zach and his button - heck I love all of the Zach and the big kids too LOL
My boy needs a hair cut LOL