Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours!!

This is the time of year that my camera is relatively quiet....the rush of the holidays is over, and life is getting back to normal. I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, but I do have some new photos to share :-)
Stay tuned, more will be coming....fun stuff coming up in the next few weeks :-)

My Valentine....I have few good pics of my hubby...I love this one though. I got it recently at Summer's Sweet 16 party. He was helping me adjust the studio lighting for the photo booth :-)
Staff Photo

My boy...of course :-)
Taken recently on the 100th day of school
100th Day of School

Charlie and her new bed....she was really mad for a couple of days when we took away the huge beanbag, but she's happy now :-)
New Bed

And of course...Yoda's Valentine's Day shoot
~Too Cute~

Yoda's Romantic Side

Do you want a chocolate?

A little treat

Hugs & Kisses

Well, Hello :-)

Be Mine

No comments: