Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's Spring!

It's been a busy couple of weeks. Spring brings such beautiful weather, it's hard to be inside working on the computer.
One tell tale sign of spring, is when the caterpillars show up all over the sidewalks at school
It's a Caterpillar Spring!

And the lighting is just gorgeous.
I got these at the grocery store the other day to put on the front porch...then it threatened to freeze once again, so I brought them in the house. I just loved the way the afternoon light was hitting them.
Daisies-Backlit and B&W

Daisies in the Sun

Spring has hit Yoda too, he's been quite sassy.
Peeking Out

I found my treasure chest...

Peek-A-Boo

And of course, Spring brings March 2nd, and Dr. Seuss' birthday. This is how my little Cat in the Hat came home from school one day.
My Cat in the Hat

And recently, I was cleaning up some old files on the computer and came across this little gem...this is Kramer, my mom's little orange kitty. He is just too cute, and this one is too precious not to share.
Kramer

No comments: