Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Trip to Epcot

This year, we went to Epcot at Walt Disney World for Alex's 6th birthday.
I thought I'd share some photos of our trip.
Enjoy!!

My guys
On the tram...
My guys
In front of the ball
My Guys & The Epcot Ball

Meeting Stitch
Alex & Stitch

Alex and I with Stitch

Alex's favorite part of Epcot
It's in innoventions West, and you got to hold a flashlight and identify fire hazards. He thought it was too cool!
Alex's favorite part of Epcot

Such cool art at Epcot
Art at Epcot


The Seas
The Seas

Outside of The Seas

The Seas Sign

Crush and Squirt

Watching Lionfish

Fish

"Fish are friends, not food"
Alex in Bruce

Alex & Shark

Sea Turtle

Cuttle Fish

Alex & Nemo

Epcot 2009

On the boat ride through the land, we saw this "Tomato Tree" I want one!!!
Tomato Tree

Imaginations Employee

Imaginations.....

Scientist

Fountain at Epcot

Part of Epcot is getting to play in the fountains
Water play

Wacking water

Catching water

Catching water

This is him now...TOTALLY goofy as often as possible. Eh...6 year olds.
My Kid

We spent some extra time in the UK because Alex wanted to play "Kim Possible"
It was actually pretty cool, you got a cell phone with video capability and got "assignments" to complete. He LOVED it and actually was worried that someone would catch us, He had the phone to his ear pretending to talk on it when walking from one place to another, and hid behind bushes while getting the assignment information. So cute!
Here are some shots I got in and around the UK
In the UK

Barista?

Heh heh, I love that shirt

Epcot at night
Epcot at Night

Epcot ball

Lightshow

Fireworks 1

Fireworks 2

Fireworks 3

No comments: