Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Feathery Friday!

It's Friday!
Wahoo!!
Thought I'd share some new photos of the little feathered ones :-)

Last time I tried to get photos of Yoda and Mellow Yellow.....Yoda ended up behind the washing machine. :-( So, no more portrait sessions there for a bit! LOL

So, here's Leia !!
Ready for Summer

Spoiled Rotten Birdie
So, this is how we fly in this house now...yeah...that's right. If it's in your hands, and going to your mouth..it's up for grabs by the princess. So watch out, or she'll get crazy on your corn pops!
Taken by my 6 year old with his P&S. Pretty good huh?
Spoiled Rotten Birdie

Photoshoot gone bad!
Bird gone bad

She's so proud of herself! LOL
So proud of herself!

A girl's gotta have shoes!

In the kitchen

Watch the Birdie

A little video of her new trick...


And, introducing Phoenix!!!
Phoenix (named by my hubby) is a 6 month old Dilute Turquoise male parrotlet. In a few months, I'll be looking for a wife for him...she will be a Blue split to yellow lady. Which means that she'll be a bright blue, but have a yellow gene. When they have babies, they will be Turquoise or Dilute like he is. Beautiful!!!!

Introducing Phoenix

1 comment:

Marg said...

I didn't know you had a blog

I am terrible at following blogs but this looks like fun-I will try :)

gorgeous birdies!