Saturday, May 9, 2009

Parrotlet Paradise

Well...it seems like it some days :-)

See how she looks smaller than he is?
She's not.
See how she's leaned into him?
She loves him, and looks to him for protection.
Even though he's the biggest chicken butt there is! LOL
The Happy Couple

Here it is in Sepia...entered it in a contest :-)
Happy Sepia Feathery Friday!

Mellow Yellow
Oh, such a poser!
I actually had Yoda in my hand next to the camera to make her look! LOL
Mellow Yellow

New Baby Alert!!!!
To make a long story short, Yoda was supposed to be my little buddy. But, he never really was. I think maybe he was too old and a bit set in his ways when I got him. So, he has Mellow Yellow now...and I'm lonely.
Insert Leia!!!
She's a Dilute Blue Pacific Parrotlet. Isn't she GORGEOUS???
She's my Mother's Day present from my family.
THANK YOU FAMILY!!!
She's less than 2 months old. a real sweetheart. And SOOO smart!
Oh, and she's from Nebraska! Yes, I'm in Florida. Her breeder happened to be coming my way on vacation and offered to bring her to me.
It was meant to be!!!
Introducing Leia

Introducing Leia

1 comment:

Jen said...

The two - Yoda and Mellow Yellow - are the most adorable couple!! My goodness. And the little blue one - I can't spell it hah - is so pretty. :)