Saturday, September 19, 2009

Baby Parrotlets

No, not mine. Oh, I wish! I'm doing everyting I can to get eggies from my pairs.
But...since I don't have my own little babies to photograph and cuddle, I went to see my friend and her little cuties!
This little guy/gal is 13 days old. He/she is going to be yellow when the feathers come in!
Such personality already!
13 day old parrotlet

Baby Parrotlet

Hello!

Look at that big foot!

12 days old. He/she will probably be blue
Precious

Does this fuzz make my butt look big?

10 days old. Probably blue also
Hi!

10, 12, 13 days old
Trio of cuties!

Singing for their supper

Skittles is not the father of these little cuties...but he LOVES babies! He always says "baby baby baby" when he sees babies. So we thought to get a pic of him looking at the babies!
He wasn't so sure about them once he got close though. He definately wasn't interested in feeding them! LOL
Skittles & the babies

Here, he was even a little scared!
Scared

No comments: