Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Parrotlet Babies have grown!!!

And they're almost ready for their new homes! There are two still up for adoption! Let me know if you want more info!!

They can FLY!!!
And their favorite place to hang out...on the curtain rod of course!!
I see a pattern...

Little Sweetie

The Parrotlet babies can fly!!

My friend's business is "Tiny Treasures Aviary" so we thought this little treasure chest would be fitting :-)
Tiny treasures

I can get it!

This little yellow boy is one of the two available! He is SOOOO sweet...a super cuddler!!
Preening those beautiful feathers

What are you looking at?

An Easter Peep!

And of course...it's hard to take pics of little birds that can go where they want!!
My friend Shelia took these for me.
The babies have grown!

Me

No comments: