Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Halloween 2009

Better late than never, I have halloween photos done!

Swat Officer

Tough Guy

We went trick-or-treating at the St. Augustine Alligator Farm
You're Under Arrest!

Seeing it at night was a cool experience!!
Nighttime Bird

Nighttime Gators

The Rookery

This was a little creepy because it was PITCH black out there. Occasionally someone would have a flashlight, or take a pic with flash (like this) and it would light up the area...but other than that, this guy was on his own!!
Nighttime feeding

Nighttime feeding

During the day, Alex and I went to the grand opening of my friend's parrot shop...new location!!
Here we are, dressed to celebrate (and to catch the eye of passers by!!)
Alex & I as Parrots!

Dodie (store owner) and her beautiful daughter
My friend Dodie & her beautiful daughter

This cool pirate lady works part time for Dodie. Her Amazon parrot is such a cool dude!!
A friend on Halloween

And of course...my girls on halloween!!
Annie wanted to be a mummy for halloween...but had to have a snack first.....
groan...yeah, I know...but admit it..you think it's funny and just can't stop looking. LOL
Halloween Treat

And Leia was a ghost at a cemetary :-)
Leia's Halloween Photo

No comments: