Saturday, September 29, 2007

Day 27
September 29, 2007
I got to do the coolest thing today...my good friend Brenda and I went out to play "Trash the Dress".
If you don't know about Trash the Dress, it's a new, poplar phenomenom around the country, and the world... as my new favorite website, http://www.trashthedress.wordpress.com/ says
"Go ahead, you know you want to. Trash it. Get it dirty. Get it wet. Roll around in the mud. Drench it in the ocean. Totally trash it.
Why? … Why not? You’ve made a commitment to your husband. He’s your one and only true love, right? Then you’ll never need the dress again. And no, your daughter won’t wear it in 20-30 years. So you have two choices:
1) Suffocate it in plastic and throw it in a closet
2) Show your husband how committed you are by trashing the dress, and get some great fun pictures while you do it!"

I couldn't have said it better myself!

So...here's Brenda!!!

27/365

Into the Rock Face

Hrumph!

Leading Lines

Run!!!

Gettin' a little Wet

Soak up the Sun

Finding her Prince

Kiss for a Frog

Swing!

Contemplation

Fall in Florida?

Playing in the Fountain 1

Playing in the Fountain 2

Playing in the Fountain 3

Reflected

2 comments:

Jill said...

Greats shots! I have just recently heard about Trash the Dress and wish there was something like that when I got married -- although my dressing dragging around on the church floor trashed it pretty well anyway :-)

Anonymous said...

how are you?

Thanks for writing this blog, loved reading it