Thursday, July 31, 2008

Variety is the Spice of Life

Because I have nothing else to title this odd assortment of photos....

Sweet Yoda...such a cool bird already, look, he's learning to chew and destroy his toys! Yes, I'm happy about that, it means that he's a happy, well adjusted parrotlet :-)
Yoda in his Cage I

Yoda in his Cage II

Yoda in his Cage III

Charlie, the best dog in the world. She's such a sweetie, and so happy all the time!
Charlie

One of five fat frogs....I love how they watch me as I do my thing in the kitchen. I know that they're just hoping for a meal (little piggies) but they're so cute...as only frogs can be! :-)
Hi!

And of course, my kiddo. I've been neglecting taking photos of him lately. Ha, but he's not complaining! In fact, as I held the camera up for this one, he sighed and acted irritated "Mom, I'm trying to play my video game!" he said in that preteen even though he's only 5 years old voice.
Five...Kindergarten! Oh yea, see bear there to his right? He's become a constant companion again, which tells me he's a tad nervous about something. He says that he's fine, but the constant companionship of bear tells otherwise. The transistion to Kindergarten I would assume.
Playing X-Box

And finally, a few photos of a beautiful dragonfly hanging out in our yard yesterday. We have a TON of them, and I love them...they eat the mosquitos! LOL
Dragonfly 1

Dragonfly II

Tattered Wings

No comments: