Thursday, July 31, 2008

First Drawing

Well, since I've been neglecting photos of Alex lately, I'll make up for it a little bit today :-)

I asked Alex to write Yoda's name on a paper so I could try a photo idea that I had....then he wanted to draw a picture of Yoda to go with his name. I wasn't going to turn him down, I'll always encourage art! Alex said that he needed to have Yoda close so he could see what to draw.....these turned out to be some of my favorites ever!!

Little Hands

Hmmm, he has a body...

I love how Yoda's looking at me here...."Hey! He's drawing me!!"
Hey! He's drawing me!

Looks pretty good

Concentration

Look at this! His first real drawing without help!
I think it turned out pretty nice..and I think Yoda approves too!
'His

Here's our little model!
School Bird

No comments: