Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First School Project

We got this assignment from Alex's teacher at registration, and just got it finished today. Alex was pretty proud of it, and I tend to agree...it's totally him. And that's the point right?
:-)
First School Project

And I have to share this...I snapped this to make sure my settings and lighting were ok for the poster photo. I asked Alex to look cute, and usually I get a goofy face of some kind, so I figured that this was a trash shot and didn't give it a second look other than to check the lighting. Well, I was thrilled when I saw this on the computer when I was processing the photos...what a super model!!
Super Model

3 comments:

Jen said...

that is way adorable - love the poster too! I want Matthew to do one too!! :)

ErIn said...

I love it! BTW, does it say Target is his favorite place?! LOL! My boys love Target too.

ErIn said...

So we had open house tonight and guess what! Isaiah has to do the EXACT same poster!