Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Feathery Friday!

This week for Feathery Friday, I took some photos of Yoda in my classroom, and then while he was preening...it made for some interesting positions :-)
Working Birds-Supervising my students

Yoda was on his cage while we did story time....then one of the students noticed that he wasn't there anymore..
Silly bird!!
Giddy Up

Time to preen!
Preening

You can't see me

Lalalalaaaaa!
This was actually a yawn, but doesn't it look like he's singing?
Lalalalalaaaaaa!!

Itchy face

Can you put your foot behind your head?

Preening

Big Stretch!! I love how this shows off his colors...
Streeeetchhhh...

Preening time!

You put your right foot in...you put your right foot out....
LOL
You put your right foot in...

2 comments:

Jill said...

Birds yawn? Learn something new every day!

Jen said...

That yawning shot is awesome haha - you totally pegged it with the 'la la la' thing - too cute ;)