Friday, August 1, 2008

Pet Portraits

I'm trying to take advantage of being home and hanging out to get some new good shots of the critters. Can you tell?
Today, Toffee and Oreo needed more love....

Here's Toffee at 8 1/2 lbs!!!
Big ole Bunny!!
Toffee on the scale

And Oreo, weighing in at a mere 5 3/4 lbs! She's so delicate!!
Oreo on the scale

Alex & the buns...he loves those wascally wabbits!
Alex & the buns

Sweet Toffee
Toffee Close up

Where are we going? Why are we in a suitcase?
Oreo was posing all over the place for me...Toffee was just over it!
Where are we going?

Toffee...the school bunny
They were raised in my classroom, but have gotten so big, it's nearly impossible to keep them in my class. I'm sure they'll go for visits this year though :-)
Toffee says "Hey! Don't we always get treats after this torture? Bring on the treats, I'm ready for the eats!!"
School Bunny

Oreo showing her "dark side" LOL
I like photographing her from the other side better, the black and white together is so pretty!
But, she would NOT turn around. Brat!
Oreo

And of course...we were all set up, so Yoda got in on the action!
School Bird II

Yoda on a chair

No comments: