Friday, January 16, 2009

Urban Kid

I haven't been pushing Alex for photos lately...I find that I get better cooperation by not constantly having my camera in his face.
Boy did it pay off this last time...I love how these turned out :-)
We were hanging out with a friend playing around in the downtown area...these were taken before my favorite wall was painted (see post further down on the page)

Little Meanie

Tough kid

So cool

LOL
Need a little privacy?

Flare & Stick Gun

With the stick gun...

Silly kid

Cool kid

Eh...you give em toy guns, or you don't...I used to feel very strongly about this...and now, he shoots us with his finger...sigh.
Such a boy! LOL
Gonna get you

One Cool Dude

B&W

Hoodlum

LOVE this

Poser

Tough guy


Getting the Shot

Such a cool Nehi bottle.
Abandoned

No comments: